Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I will not...

Well Jan. 15th and I'm finally getting back around to writing down my resolutions. So here it is I resolve not to focus on my weight... I want to lose it, but I do not want to make it my soul purpose of 2008. I've been exercising on one of those Tony Little Gazelle's I didn't weigh myself immediately prior and I haven't since I started so I don't know if its working, but I have managed to do it every night since I got it that's 5 night and it was even over the weekend. I got up to 30 minutes last night and let me tell ya 5 night in a row is more then I've ever exercised consecutively in my life at least on purpose. I just pray (seriously) that I see a difference. I've changed my eating habits some. I eat smaller portions and I haven't had a second helping of dinner in at least a week, which is good for me I must say. I've also only had about a 3rd of my usual serving of ice cream at night. So I have resolved to not make it my soul purpose in 2008 to lose weight, but I guess you could say I have resolved to make a life style change in hopes that it helps me feel better. Once spring starts I plan to get out a lot more with the kids and make sure that we go outside at least once a day provided our wonderful Indiana weather allows. Now onto the updates...

No comments: