Friday, August 24, 2007

YES! I have my hands full

I just have to vent for a moment. I was at Blockbuster today and one of the employees yet again pointed out that I have 4 children. I am SO tired of people saying statements like "are they all yours", "Wow, you're busy" , and "Boy, you have your hands full"....Do they honestly think I don't know this information. I mean I was at all the births of my children, and yes I do stay pretty busy taking care of them and have been that way, more w/each child, for the last 5 years. This is not a new concept for me. Yet, complete strangers tell me this after only seeing me for a few seconds as if I haven't figured it out yet. I am so sick of hearing it. I don't mind when people that know me say something, but geesh some people are really gutsy! Anyhow I needed to get that off my chest. Next time you see someone in public with "their hands full" offer your help not your opinion.

No comments: