Monday, March 24, 2008

A year gone by all too fast.


This last year has flown by unlike the last week I've had so many things to prepare for, but now that I've finally got a moment to sit and reflect on all that has changed I can't believe my eyes. On Saturday we celebrated Max's 1st birthday...wow! I can't believe he is one already. Not only is he one, but he has been walking for over 2 months and getting into everything of course. He's saying a couple words, and of course never fail wasn't feeling the greatest on his birthday because he is teething again. On Sunday we celebrated Easter, Max's second, but this year it came one day after his birthday rather then 3 weeks. I've posted pictures of last year and this year just to be able to compare and see how much has changed. All in all we've had an exhausting year of events, but most of them seem like yesterday. One other thing we had this weekend was a milestone. Its the first time in 5 years I haven't been pregnant at my child's 1st birthday party, and the longest time in the last 5 years that I've gone without being pregnant! I'm looking forward to spending this next year with Max seeing some of the things I missed with the others due to pregnancy, and being able to get out this summer for the first time in a long time without being nauseated or enormous!

Easter 08'

Easter 07'

The Birthday Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.