Thursday, June 14, 2007

12 weeks!!

Maxwell is 12 weeks old today. I can't believe it! He is getting so big and he started to laugh about a week ago. Its the sweetest sound you've ever heard. I love all my kids, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed an infant as much as I am enjoying him. I must admit I am very relaxed with him and I am sure that helps. We tried a bottle with him last night for the first time and he took to it like a pro. I don't think any of my kids have ever done it the first time. He is so good and we are so blessed to have him. I love to stare at him and wonder about his future and what he'll be great at when he is older. I am sure all mothers do this at some point, but it seems like the 4th time around everything (except leaving the house) is easier for me. I know its going to seem like I'll wake up in the morning and he will be 12 years old instead of 12 weeks so I am trying to enjoy all these "lasts" as much as possible.
Another milestone for me is that its been 1 week and 2 days since I've had a coke (or any pop at all), and for those of you that know me well you know I have at the very least 1 a day. I'm doing pretty good. Its my quest to lose some baby fat...I must remind myself frequently though that it has only been 12 weeks.

No comments: