Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finish something...


As you've read in my other post I am a Mom, and on a day to day basis. That means I don't get a lot finished that I start, but today I finished something. I was given this piece of advice from author and life coach Robin Chaddock to "Finish Something". I heard her speak at my MOPS group the last week in May and each week I receive an email from her called "Soul snack for zesty living". This week she quoted B.C. Forbes he said "Diamonds are only lumps of coal that stuck to their jobs". Of course the meaning is obvious to me that by being patient and sticking to things you get something beautiful. Well this week as hard as it was I dug up a whole ton of rocks, planted some beautiful flowers, and finally laid mulch today to finish it off (thats the short version). Now, I am having a little trouble thinking it is beautiful because the mulch isn't all the same shade, but the point being I FINISHED SOMETHING!! It feels so great! So even if its one load of laundry try to finish something once in a while I think it makes you feel accomplished and a little less stressed!

1 comment:

jpinkpanda7 said...

YOU ROCK doing that with four kids. Your truly an inspiration.