Saturday, August 6, 2011

A pain in the drain!

PTL!! My awesome neighbor who happens to be a PA in Ft. Wayne came over and took out my remaining two drains. (No, worries we got permission from my PA in Goshen) And to top it off she did an amazing job and I barely even felt it. I just had to write about what a good night I will have because of her kindness. I've had so much anxiety over these stupid drains this is going to make everything a little brighter! Thank you again so much Jenny you really did make my day!

On a side note, please say a prayer for Jenny as her husband will be deployed to Afghanistan in Oct. and between training and deployment there isn't much time left for their family to spend together they have 2 kids under age 5, he will be gone for a little over a year. Fighting for our country. Another ribbon another important cause!


2 comments:

The Zagorski's said...

Hi Heather!
So glad to hear that Jenny was able to help you so much! What a blessing! I will keep my prayers going for you and new ones for her, having her husband overseas will be a tough one to handle.

Take care and I hope you have a great day! Please keep the posts coming when you can =)

Love,
Laurie

Caroline Shank said...

How wonderful!!! I am so glad for you. The drains are painful and annoying but they did serve a purpose. PTL that purpose is over.